Monday, November 30, 2009

Yikes! These things are just like Potato Chips!

I thought I'd make some paper ornaments and gift tags to sell at the studio Open House over the Thanksgiving Weekend. Daniel Smith art supply catalogue had a project page on making water color ornaments. Of course, I got carried away and the next thing I knew I had piles of the ornaments and gift tags. One was prettier than the next, and I just couldn't stop laminating, painting, stamping, stenciling, etc. I made so many I have enough left for the next Open House on the 12th and 13th of December. I may have enough for next year, too, but they were so much fun, sometime between now and next year's Open House, I'll be doing more. I could make bookmarks, sleeves for coffe cups, notebook covers...Yikes. It's a good thing people liked them, because if I can't control myself, there will be no room for me in the studio! It's also a good thing there are no calories involved!
I hope everyone is having a great holiday season.

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, these are pretty, Joanna -- I can see an entire tree filled with them (standing in my living room, too . . .)

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you make the dot patterns on these? And the even plaid rows?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete